Skillful. Precise. Dedicated.
J. JACKSON HARRIS
Insurance Litigation and Appeals
Commercial General Liability
Gig Economy Insurance
Jackson Harris advises clients on complex insurance coverage issues in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and throughout the country. Jackson has experience with a range of policies, including commercial general liability, commercial property, auto, professional errors & omissions, and multimedia liability policies.
Jackson previously practiced at a regional law firm based in Atlanta, where he focused on insurance coverage counseling and litigation, surety bond litigation, and professional liability defense. Jackson also has years of experience practicing business and real estate litigation. He has achieved positive results for clients at all trial and appellate levels in state and federal courts, and he brings this experience to bear in providing strategic counseling to clients.
EDUCATION AND ADMISSIONS
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Senior Articles Editor, Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law
- Emory University, Bachelor of Arts
- Licensed to Practice in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” in Georgia by Super Lawyers, 2022
- Feldman v. American Dawn, Inc., 849 F.3d 1333 (11th 2017), cert. den., 138 S. Ct. 322 (establishing Circuit-wide precedent on standing and causation for federal antitrust and RICO claims).
- StarStone National Insurance Company v. Jordan, 2020 WL 5755009 (N.D. Ga. 2020) (defeating challenge to subject matter jurisdiction in declaratory judgment suit regarding insurance coverage).
Copyright 2020, TittmannWeix All Rights Reserved