Skillful. Precise. Dedicated.
Insurance Litigation and Appeals
Gig Economy Insurance
First Party Property Coverage
Isaac Walrath advises clients on complex insurance coverage issues and represents carriers on first- and third-party bad faith claims. His specialty is litigation.
Isaac previously served as a commercial litigation associate at a multinational firm, where he represented corporate and technology clients in litigation matters ranging from contract and employment disputes to complex construction and environmental litigation. Prior to that, Isaac represented clients in complex, multi-district litigation involving pharmaceutical and medical device product liability. He brings this detailed knowledge of employment, construction, and product liability to bear advising insurance clients on claims in that realm.
EDUCATION AND ADMISSIONS
- University of California, Davis, J.D., 2017
- University of California, Davis, B.S., 2009
- State Bar of California
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of California
- Voyager Indem. Ins. Co. v. Miller,_F. Supp.3d_, (N.D. Cal. May 26, 2023)
- Voyager Indem. Ins. Co. v. Zalman N., Inc.,_F. Supp.3d_, (C.D. Cal. April 7, 2023)
Copyright 2020, TittmannWeix All Rights Reserved